Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can somebody tell the story how Native Americans were insulted at the World Series? I don’t care what club it was just tell the story.

The whole thing is BS really. My information is 2nd hand but I'll share it anyway.

The problem was WSYL overbooked the room. Way overbooked it. So badly that there weren't even enough seats for the kids, let alone the parents who also paid to be there as well. The "dinner" is not free. It is not included. People bought tickets for their families, and there weren't enough seats, or even enough food.

The problem happened because the Native Americans were sitting at the table that was for Express. Whether the NA had a table of their own, or didn't, I do not know. I do know the table they were sitting at was Express's table. One of the Express moms asked them to move and it quickly went south from there.

Some clowns of course tried to make it racial. In the end, it was terrible or GREEDY planning by Body By Jake and a parent trying to get her kid a place to sit and eat that she paid for. I believe most parents would have done the same thing.

Sorry to hear that. Was this past year when Express won?