Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're right ...not bad . It's hard to lose when you play in my lollipop tournaments then say you only lost twice in 5 years . That's because you won't go out and play tournaments with the Hawks and kings in them more often . Too busy blowing out 91 tristate and the zingos . Stay strong buddy

Honest question. We all know the powerhouse teams from MD don’t come up here for the most part except for the NLF Championships.

Should Long Island teams be expected to travel out of state for every single tournament just to play Hawks, Madlax etc? Most teams play 5-7 tournaments in the spring/summer. Should they travel out of state every time? At some point travel/money has to be taken into account, regardless of competition.

Unfortunately yes you do have to travel out of state . Delaware , Maryland etc......to play the top teams . And yes the top teams are there . NAL is another top tournament that 91 shows up to just once in a while . They go to the NLF because it's their own tournament and even that has become watered down with B teams playing in it last year ,no hawks ,no kings etc.....then they go and say they are " national champs " lol. What a joke

I think I have seen team 91 teams out of state pretty often but if I am not recalling correctly that's fine. I think they are pretty smart about how they do things. They play in lots of Long Island tournaments (which they run) so travel and summer weekends are pretty nice for their families. Whenever I see them it seems like they are doing really - be it on LI or out of state. I don't know if they are best nor do I really care but they seem to have a solid product. Their 2022 team and 2023 team are very good and have lots of kids going to incredible schools.