Originally Posted by Anonymous
The IMLCA had a recruiting tournament this weekend. The better 2023 teams were loaded with holdbacks. Kids looked older than most college kids. Crazy

The 2023 Crabs team were a bunch of monsters. Clearly bigger stronger and faster (older) than the rest of the field

They were the one team besides another ( Forgot name ) that were just like...what are these college Freshman doing here type players. LOL.. Like I said, so clear that these boys were older than other boys by appearance.
The IMLCA had a recruiting tournament this weekend. The better 2023 teams were loaded with holdbacks. Kids looked older than most college kids. Crazy

The 2023 Crabs team were a bunch of monsters. Clearly bigger stronger and faster (older) than the rest of the field

They were the one team besides another ( Forgot name ) that were just like...what are these college Freshman doing here type players. LOL.. Like I said, so clear that these boys were older than other boys by appearance.

When this Crabs team lost a few this summer not a mention of this. Now they stomp the competition and it goes back to the they must be older talk. Jealousy is an ugly emotion.

Watched them get a beat down at the inside Lacrosse event Sept 1 By 91 LI

Good. There shouldn’t be 13yr olds with 11yr olds. My kid is still 11 playing on 2028. Had no clue about this hold back stuff when we were deciding if we should send to K or wait. Smh.