Gotta give credit when it's deserved. BBL 2024 & 2025 both strong teams. Someone's jelly of BBL[/quote]

Leading Edge passing BBL at 2024 as they tend to do with HS teams. Theyre playing more and against top teams as well. Tristate and Riot are interchangeable at 3.[/quote]

Sorry but watching both 2024 teams play summer and fall, there is no way LE is passing BBL. I expected them to, but LE is not improving while BBL remains strong. Overall LE is trending down now that the founder left and team 91 took over.[/quote]

I would say that is not true. The LE 24 team last year was terrible . Watching some of their games this fall, they have added a couple really good additions and seemed to get rid of some of the bottom tiered players.

Looks like they beat prime time this weekend. Last year they couldn’t hold a candle to a team like prime time.[/quote]

Sounds good but don’t hang your hat one one game in the off-season. PT is a much different team in the summer. Top players are doing other sports in the off-season.[/quote]

Yes. I would say most teams were probably missing some key players that could not go down to Florida because of High School Winter Sports, Including LE and BBL.