Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like BBL has really become the premier club in NJ. Really strong teams at the 2024 & 2025 level. Tri-State seems to be second, with Leading Edge coming up as well.

Is there a new leadership at BBL? Seems like they are focused on elite play and the other clubs are taking their scraps.

I guess that things can "seem" that way, but not reality

Gotta give credit when it's deserved. BBL 2024 & 2025 both strong teams. Someone's jelly of BBL

Leading Edge passing BBL at 2024 as they tend to do with HS teams. Theyre playing more and against top teams as well. Tristate and Riot are interchangeable at 3.

Sorry but watching both 2024 teams play summer and fall, there is no way LE is passing BBL. I expected them to, but LE is not improving while BBL remains strong. Overall LE is trending down now that the founder left and team 91 took over.

I would say that is not true. The LE 24 team last year was terrible . Watching some of their games this fall, they have added a couple really good additions and seemed to get rid of some of the bottom tiered players.

Looks like they beat prime time this weekend. Last year they couldn’t hold a candle to a team like prime time.

I am not so sure about this thought. They dropped 4 offensive players and picked up 2. 3 of them hardly played. The one kid that was picked up is a stud but the offense is still not that good and he seems to be carrying them. I know that the coach does not have the best history being successful with the 2023's and 2024's so that could be it. Come summer director coach and I think they will improve but like someone said earlier, LE, BBL and Tri State are very close in talent and would all probably beat each other on different days.

Good thread going on here the past few days as not to much nastiness going on.