Originally Posted by Anonymous
An Instagram commenter says the new World Series is being run by True Lacrosse. No idea if true or not.

Sounds like a lot of hearsay for those if you who are hoping that the world series is back . There ha seen absolutely no mention of this by any club or coach . Sounds like fake news . " An email circulating " doesn't exactly mean that something is happening . So don't go cancel your travel plans because someone said that someone said that someone said and I heard from this one who heard from that one . Seriously, find a hobby . It's just wishful thinking at this point

If you go back a page on this forum, there is a new Instagram page and a new website which are posted. The tournament is now being run by True Lacrosse, which also runs the Pinnacle tournaments. I just got an email last night from my 2027 son's club (not a Long Island-based club) confirming it. My understanding is that it is something of a "soft" reopening and that the IG page and website don't have full info yet, but it's confirmed that the North qualifier is at Cappelli Sports Complex in NJ on 3/12-3/13/22 and that the Mid-Atlantic qualifier is at the Delaware Turf Complex the same days.

Two things , if you're not from long island then from where do you hail most informative one ? Why so secretive? Are the lacrosse gods going to come down and kidnap you ? Also, if tru lacrosse is a lacrosse club then it shouldn't be running a world series tournament as that's a conflict of interest and its supposed to be independent of any clubs . Perhaps you should explain to your " source/coach" how that doesn't make any sense