Originally Posted by Anonymous
Its so notIntelligent. So Express steals everyones developed talent that is what you are saying. Bravo. I guess you will say at different ages 91 does it to Express. Overall 91 defeats express in almost every age group, they are continuing to build 2026, and will beat other teams maybe not express in the near future. express dad you are lame, your kid is an embarrassment, stop your bragging, you sound like an stunad.

I think most people agree with this statement. 91 is very dominant at almost every age group. But this age group they are not. The reason is pretty simple. They kept kids that didn’t deserve a spot. As a result their top talent left and top kids stopped coming to tryouts because they knew they wouldn’t get a fair look. The team is good but not great. In the end it doesn’t matter

91 got a new coach this year and over a 1/3 of their team is new. It is a totally different looking team than in the past. The statement above is 100% correct with tryouts in the past. Hopefully the situation is corrected.

Curious if they're so good why they don't attempt to play in an A tournament? Maybe in the spring/summer. We shall see but I doubt it. I saw them play this year and they still looked very mediocre.