Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the point is when you call yourself an A team and regularly lose to other A teams it show poorly. Then to compound the problem, you enter a B tournament and play all your A kids at the expense of your B kids...

I agree with second half of this. Don’t like any ‘A’ team playing in B tourneys. And especially with their set up at the expense of their B kids. But his post about NAL makes it sound like they got blown out, which is far from the actual story. Im not an igloo parent, just don’t get what makes someone care enough to post about it and then lie. We can all find the results on our own.
Not sure where you see that someone said Igloo got blasted. What was said is that Igloo is clearly not an elite team. The results speak for themselves, last year and so far this year. With many teams playing on LI this weekend lets see who shows up. Football is over for HS so most roster should have their players. If you're not competitive this fall I don't see how drastically things would change come spring.