Originally Posted by Anonymous
No, not angry anything. I really don't understand what they are trying to say. LE is C- and all NJ clubs received an F?

NJ did not fair well at NAL. See you all at the Prime Time tryouts. JK it is the kid not the club. All the NJ clubs at the NAL have commits in 22 and 23. Yes some more than others. Yes LE gets 15 of the 50 NJ commits has a year. But 30 plus come from other clubs. Some leave NJ for stronger programs than NJ can offer like 91, express, prime time, 2 way, eclipse etc.

Recruiters will find your son if he is an athlete and has the size, skill and speed for the division.

Personally I just want to enjoy their high school days. A college sport is a job.

Very true, kids should think long and hard about whether they want to spend 4 years at a D1 college playing lacrosse every day, and then graduate having spent 4 years not really enjoying college. Not knocking the kids that want to take it on, but it is a huge commitment.

Yup. I played D3 soccer and loved college life and my brother swam D1 and didn’t get in a pool for 8 years after graduating college.