Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have a question, I have an older son 2025 who has played travel for awhile. Now looking into travel for my 2030 daughter. Is it just me or are there 2-3 times the number of travel lacrosse organizations for girls? And it seems that each have at least an A and B team (or AA which never made any sense to me) with most organizations having C teams also. It just seems so crazy to me that this many girls are playing travel lacrosse at this age? Is it the face that girls travel specifically is over saturated or maybe it’s 5 years later for me and travel lacrosse has just become more popular in general? With my son, the kids who played travel were somewhat exceptional, revisiting this again with my daughter, it seems like everyone and anyone is playing travel.

I have 2 daughters and definitely a lot of teams out there and would say most clubs have A and B teams. I think top priorities are finding a club close to home, with good coaching that allows your child more than average plying time. Would pick a B team at a quality organization close to home at this age group. good luck