Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo? They had 34 kids on sideline and played all the kids from Northface because the "Director" was afraid to lose to "B"teams. Bet there are a lot angry parents this a.m. and 34 kids that didnt play with hypothermia. That club is a trainwreck.

This is an absolute joke just as predicted.
Will the Igloo B players be asked to play in the A tournaments so they can impress the scouts or is the deal all one way?

Why do you care so much about Igloo and what they do? Are your children on this team, if not who cares what they do. So they brought a lot of kids and some were good, that means your kid got challenged. We all want to see our children succeed and win. if my kid has to lose, i would prefer that they lost to a group of good players and were challenged. You can not get better by playing inferior competition.
Now if my kid were to play for Igloo, i would be pissed off for a number of reasons. But I would not mind my kids playing against better competition. I just don't get the detest. If your not spending your $$$ with them, it should not bother you. Unless your Kid was cut from their program, then i could see some sour grapes.
Are you the Igloo spokesperson? Is is fair or ethical to bring down a bunch of players to play inferior competition just so you can get the W. We know we're a B team that is why we played in this tournament. The only thing sour is playing down in tournaments just to feed your owners ego.