Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]LE with 7 commits already. Another one to Lehigh today.

I’ll give it to LE. They have gotten kids who are not really that good into D1 schools. It’s impressive.

First of all the majority of LE's early commits are very good so you don't know what your talking about, yes I am sticking up for LE on this part of the quote, however the statement "7 commits already" is overstated. I included below my educated guess based on their skill sets from 8/18/2021 where I stated LE early commits would be the their 3 poles, face off kid, their top attackman and maybe the goalies and that is how it has played out. With that being said, in regard to those top 5 field players, LE had minimal work to do to get them to the schools they chose. Those kids had numerous opportunities and a good amount of schools to pick from. They could have went to the same schools they chose even if they played for Joe Schmo as long as Joe Schmo got them to decent tournaments, which basically every club can do now with so many other options out there.

The Lehigh signing is good work, whether it was the kid doing his due diligence on his own or the director doing his job. Either way, well done.

————————————-

I would agree with this. The only big surprise is the Lehigh commit (would not have expected that) but good for the kid.

Man, I don't want to discuss a specific player on this thing any further so please no one else comment on it. I do think the kid is legit. Watch his highlight reel. And remember he was playing next to an attackman who would shoot the ball from anywhere and everywhere (not saying this in a bad way about the Navy kid just pointing out the less touches) so he had to fight for his goals; and he was getting subbed out.