Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
not a 91 dad, just an observer. the express dads were on the side disappointed they were getting their jerks beat by 91. stomping feet, etc. what did they think was going to happen. 91 team which is much stronger beat the express B team. it was laughable watching the express parents feel like just because they were wearing express helmets like somehow that was going to help them. They were obliterated. So yes you are right, maybe 91 wouldn't have fared well down in Delaware, dont know, but to think express B thought they had a chance against 91 is like I said, laughable.

I am sure the AA team will get a chance to maybe beat up on 91 at some point, but express has to stop with there ridiculousness like they think these other teams are so good, they are no better then any of the other teams.

Disappointed and stomping feet!?? LOLLL.y son plays on the Express B team and I can assure you that was not the case. It was plenty of discussion as to why 91 Orange Storm, a supposed A team, was playing in a supposed B team tournament. I congratulate your son on his championship sir. Enjoy your season.

Why should their be discussed 91 Storm are what they are, likely the 2nd or 3rd best team on Long Island. I can tell you who is not the 5th best team on Long Island and that is the Express B team. That in itself is laughable. and 9-2 is really a blowout. People who feel the need to drop a 19-2 on someone are just butt. Both teams get nothing out of that.