Originally Posted by Anonymous
LE with 7 commits already. Another one to Lehigh today.

I’ll give it to LE. They have gotten kids who are not really that good into D1 schools. It’s impressive.

First of all the majority of LE's early commits are very good so you don't know what your talking about, yes I am sticking up for LE on this part of the quote, however the statement "7 commits already" is overstated. I included below my educated guess based on their skill sets from 8/18/2021 where I stated LE early commits would be the their 3 poles, face off kid, their top attackman and maybe the goalies and that is how it has played out. With that being said, in regard to those top 5 field players, LE had minimal work to do to get them to the schools they chose. Those kids had numerous opportunities and a good amount of schools to pick from. They could have went to the same schools they chose even if they played for Joe Schmo as long as Joe Schmo got them to decent tournaments, which basically every club can do now with so many other options out there.

The Lehigh signing is good work, whether it was the kid doing his due diligence on his own or the director doing his job. Either way, well done.

LE 2023 first kids to commit will be 3 of their poles, face off kid, and their only consistent scorer. That’s 5 early. Maybe the goalies?? Others will commit but those are the big ones that will be advertised.
afterwards, maybe the old crystal ball can give us some insight on the class of 2024