Originally Posted by Anonymous
Rage hasn't even played a tournament yet and they had 1/2 dozen kid turnover, how are they even in the conversation at this point? They may have gotten worse, they may have gotten better, no one knows except the Daddys on this site that go to the practices and drink the ponytail kool-aid.

Rebels are a joke. They tied Mooselax last week 4-4 and squeaked by Northport town team to "win" the tournament by a score of 5-4. Many of the NP good players were in Delaware at Sweetlax tourney, so Rebels beat a glorified PAL team by one goal. Please remove them from the conversation.

Legacy only beat the Rebels 4-3 on Columbus Day (we have already established what a joke the Rebels are) and they lost to 2Way Black in 2 games at that same tourney by a combined score of 25-3. Please remove them from the conversation.

Igloo Kodiak was terrible last year and lost several times to their own B team. They turned over some of that team, but the baseline stunk so odds are they may only be marginally better. For those of you that keep knocking the Igloo B team coach, he is hands down the best coach in this age group, and he coaches the B team because his son is a B team level player and he knows that (and he gives his son zero preferential treatment unlike the rest of these Daddy coaches). Full disclosure, I am NOT an Igloo parent.

The real order is Machine, S2S Grizzlies, Express Haugen where those teams were ranked last year and all either are status quo with their teams or added talent to get better. After that, the field on LI is wide open with some B teams even in the mix over some of the so-called A level teams as mentioned above.

Only results of the next 6 weeks worth of tournaments can determine the Fall rankings heading into Spring. Trying to do it without any of the results of Fall 2021 tourney play is like me trying to convince my 2027 lax son that Santa still brings his presents on Christmas morning.

You all know I am right. You can try to tell me I am not because your son is the "star" on one of the teams that is NOT in the top 3, but you would be wrong, and you know it.

You can bash the guy who wrote this all day long to your hearts content but he is absolutely 100% correct.