Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of those "B" teams would beat the "self proclaimed" A teams. Blatant couldnt get many teams for this tournament from what I see. No 91... No Forcegloo, etc

Can someone tell me why Igloo is called "Forcegloo"?

Try to keep up. A few years ago 2025 Millon Force was a lower level A team as was Igloo. Millon folded their 2025 because the coaches kid (who was the best on team) went to another program. A lot of those Force kids wound up on the roster of Igloo. Did it make them better, maybe slightly, but they still haven't won anything as a team at 2025. All it left them was a bloated roster and an AA-- designation.

No more AA -- Only A!
Only 2 A level clubs on LI. Express and 91.
Igloo is way outside followed by the rest of the bunch (rebels, Regs, Legacy, S2S). FLG nowhere to be found.

People will say it doesn't matter so much since this is a transitional year to recruiting but if you aren't playing for one of the big clubs it get increasingly difficult. There are national showcase teams of course it thats the route you choose. On the flip side not everyone playing club lacrosse is in it to be recruited.
So what you are saying that if you are not on 91 / express then teams will not recruit you ... well i will tell you this you have zero clue about the recruiting process just becuase your kid is on those teams does not translate to being recruited ... last time i checked you have to perform and be on the field good luck with those big long benches .....you can tell Tillman , Breschi , and Danowski that you can fill a great water bottle