Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From most estimates it appears that 7 of the top 8 Long Island teams and Primetime will be at Columbus Day, it should be a fun day of lacrosse to watch. I’m surprised to not see Igloo in the A bracket, I’m guessing they didn’t have a good recruiting year?

This is their B team playing

Correct the Northmen are their A team.

I do agree it will be a fun day of lacrosse. While it is very early it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Express legacy and the Rebels definitely under the most pressure to show well.

Can express show up and win this tournament in convincing fashion to show they belong in the conversation with 91, 2way, Hawks and Madlax?

Legacy had a tuff first game a few weeks back but played better in games 2 and 3. Did they add enough in the off-season to provide their 1’s enough support?

Which bring us to the Rebels. Always a ton of we belong chatter out of their camp. Had one of the stronger groups back in 2nd &3rd grade, but that’s a distant memory.

Best of luck to all and a a reminder to the parents you will get crushed on this forum come Tuesday, so behave yourselves.