Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo will field a B team. And bring down kids from the A to serve double duty. A win for the kids playing both. A loss for the kids that are slated for B

Will it make the parents feel better who wrote the checks thinking they're playing on the A team? What happens when both team have tournament same days? I guess next you'll tell me there will be no conflicts because this was all planned out in advance, wink wink. I can't wait to see the post from Igloo bragging about winning B tournaments. At least they'll have something to brag about. #winning

They brought down some of their A kids last summer and we still beat them. It's a shame what's happening over there.

This is absolute untrue, no A team kids were brought down. You people really need to a life it’s club lacrosse nobody is gonna care in a few years much less next year.

Jeez you Igloo people are easily offended. Maybe if you weren't too busy writing checks to your owner you wouldn't have such a short fuse. You are correct, nobody cares about Igloo this year, next year or last year. You haven't won a thing at 2025, maybe that's why you have a 40 man roster.