Originally Posted by Anonymous
my friend who has a son on surge says the team is good, they're in need of another goalie though

Looks like Surge is

Buyer beware - run fast and far from any 91 B team. They’ll promise you the world just to get your check, and everything will be all rosy through the fall and winter, but, you need to realize, you’ll aways be second fiddle in that organization: Venom is the priority. And those Venom parents will always look down on your team b/c, deep down, they know next year their kid will be the one cut for a holdback. Never any loyalty at 91.

you couldn't be more wrong about this team. i agree that there are some B teams that get no love but that usually happens when the coaches are not commited. the coaches and parents on this team are awesome. they coach these kids hard and are making them better. its not about the organization, every organization stinks, but its about the coaches. these guys are great. i agree, everyone who is on venom that doesn't play a lot will be on this team eventually. i'm really happy with the direction this team is heading.