Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wonder how many of the kids bust out in tears and tell the parents how embarrassing this is going to be? My son would be mortified. He would think he was a slow poke physically and mentally.
☝🏻

Or, he would love the private school he ends up going to! You ever see some of those places!? Like going to school at a country club! Pretty sweet! Oh yeah, and the education and sports pretty good too! Probably end up in a top college playing the sport he loves.

If you need to hold your special needs child back to go to private school, I wouldn't stretch too hard to pat yourself on the back. By that measure my son who is on age and in private school is just better then your kid. I didn't know private school was the barometer of success, but I guess kudos to us that didn't hold back. I would focus on where you and Mom failed him prior so he doesn't fall even further behind the kids he can't compete with on the field or in the classroom. Don't need to go all double hold back now for Slowey McPoke Child.