Originally Posted by Anonymous
Life isnt fair just get over it. I love watching my on age son run by these kids. It's funny because if you didnt know the kid was a holdback you'd be complaining that hes just better than your kid

Time to Make it fair In the developing years of youth lacrosse! Period.

Yes, we must demonstrate to our little ones the importance of mediocrity and victim hood in our society today. Therefore, in the spirit of equality and fairness we should also institute a weight-class rule along with a height requirement stipulation so no child or PARENT feels slighted or has their feelings hurt.

No, the definition of mediocrity is an unathletic one-sport kid holding back in school so he can play down in age. Congrats on him finally finding success in a sport.
Because he couldn't cut it in sports that require him to play on-age.

My son is a "holdback" in lacrosse and plays center midfield on his travel soccer team, point guard in AAU, and shortstop for the town's little league all-star team when he was a full year younger than everyone. He plays on grade in lacrosse with his friends and dominates that too. Some kids are athletes. Others were born to non-athletes who complain on anonymous message boards. Maybe get your kid to start studying for the LSAT.