Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My older kid plays for S2S. Good team and getting lots of commits. Younger one plays on a good 26 other team, any feedback on s2s at this age? What is reason s2s won’t become a powerhouse at 26? Thanks.

Express beats s2s by + 18 (being nice)

91 beats s2s by + 10 (give or take)

Igloo beats s2s + 8 (shutout)

The reason is simply that those teams are better. Express is the gold standard with 91 & Igloo not far behind. Every other team on L.I. is a glorified town team with nice helmets. Legacy is off the map and they were next up.

s2s is in the B/C category with the Rebels, Rush, Empire, Outlaws, ECE, and the other glorified town teams. Not sure how good [ChillLaxin] or ROAR is at this level but the top dogs are the top dogs and Express sits alone.

If you want to see where your team stands Coach C will set up a scrimmage and you'll know pretty quick. Glad that your sons team is getting commits but reality will set in quickly when the first wave of Express hits them. It's a mans game now. Be ready.

Express was scheduled to play the Rebels in a Delaware tournament last weekend. After Express was 2-0 and the Rebels were 0-2 in the tourney the schedule quickly changed so they wouldn't play each other. I guess the tournament director (Rebels owner) changed his mind seeing a blowout was in order.