Originally Posted by Anonymous
As long as the parents continue to let the program undress them...... It's still a Total Bush-league move by organization but noone is forcing the parents, or worse, the kids, to stay for the privilege of being abused.... "Just say No" and find another team. Arent there like 50 + these days? Oh wait...Id rather pay $5k for an "A" team and never have my kid set foot on the field. Great thought process....NOT
When the director springs the new formula on you after all other tryouts and rosters are filled what other options are? Yes easy to say walk away but private training does noting to help other than a select few (goalies and attack maybe).

Guys like that him getting away with it because people don't want to embarrass themselves by telling the truth. Expose this shuckster and make his nonsense go viral. It's time for the nonsense within all the programs to stop.

It's amazing these programs get away with this garbage. If you were caught up in this mess, demand your money back and find another home. There are definitely a few other programs that have roster spots open.

John Harvey – No Excuse (Tennessee)

I think what makes a club program successful is if it can meet the standards it sets for itself clearly from the start. You have to be very open, honest and clear with your families about what they getting into. If you promise certain things, you must do everything you possibly can do deliver on those promises. Never puff up your program to sell it. A very close second is the people involved. This goes for both sides. The coaches are really the heart beat of the program and they have to represent the program and the qualities that are important to you. The families must also buy into what you are trying to do and be willing to let the kids play, coaches coach, and refs ref.

Marty Kupprion – NXT (Philadelphia)

It’s too easy to fall into the trap of thinking that the only thing that makes a club successful is the amount of Division I – and high ones, at that – commitments. The most important thing for a player who plays for a club is the type of experience he (and his family) will get out of it.