Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any other good advice and/or tips from parents who have been through the recruiting process? All, is Greatly appreciated by us first timers.
Be patient. Don't compare your daughters process with anyone else. Everyone's process is different! Communicate back to all schools that have reached out - even the emails.

Agree with ^. We had a very polite reply ready for the schools that my daughter knew she did not want to attend for reasons such as academic standing or location. I think it is only fair to let those schools know as soon as possible that you are not interested so they can move along.

Thanks! Suddenly there has been a flurry of activity on my daughters account from schools she never contacted; yet not seeing activity anymore from the schools she's really interested in. Guess we'll know more tomorrow. We may go quickly from "So excited to hear from schools!" to "rather not play". Between this and stress of being back in person post COVID these will be some interesting times to navigate with 16 year olds. Good luck to all!

We’ve had some weird stuff like that happen too. Hard to say what any of it means. We will find out in a few hours! Good luck!