Agreed to much about one subject. This forum is not just about Leading Edge recruiting and BBL's tune that it is a better club and better at LAX than everyone else. Here is the deal and hopefully people can find other things to talk about like fall ball starting in a few weeks.

5-7 years ago LE used to commit almost 25 kids a year to D1. Just look at their website. Like someone mentioned earlier, parity is setting in with the big 3 NJ clubs and they are all pretty equal now. There are a lot of talented kids in NJ now. They are scattered amongst many clubs. LE, BBL, Tri State, Blue Star, NJ Riot, Patriot, South Shore and Mad Dog just to name the big ones, have placed kids at every single college ever mentioned in this blog!!!!!! Yale, Harvard, Princeton, Duke, Hopkins, NC, Richmond, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines (kidding no Marines), UMASS, Hobart, Villanova, I can keep going but I hope you get the point. Go on their web pages and the info is right there! Almost every darn school at some point!!

My second point is none of our NJ teams are really that good. They sometimes make it to the semi's of some tournaments but not often. BBL 2024 probably had the best chance to be above average but they lost 3 full time starters so that might hurt. Mad Dog 2025 had a chance to be special but BBL and LE are probably going to pass them. 2024 has some kids each on the big three that are really good so we will see what they do this summer. But again, they are all scattered about. All the 2023 teams are weak, weak weak, LE, BBL, Tri State and everyone else! The kids are all scattered and not one team is impressive AT ALL! 22's are basically done, I hope all the clubs update their commits web pages to show who is committed if they are not afraid to do so.

There is no reason to leave your club for any team. If you are good enough your director and staff will get you somewhere.

No team in NJ is special in terms of skill or gameplay.

No team in NJ does anything better recruiting wise. There are kids at or have been at all of the D1 schools from almost EVERY major CLUB in NJ!

I feel much better now 😜

What fall tournaments everyone going to?