Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone know if 91 sent out invitations yet?

Still waiting for 91 results which is beyond rude. It’s fine if we didn’t make it but what kind of club doesn’t inform people?!?!

They should let you know within a few days after tryouts. So, if you didn’t make it, you can try out somewhere else. Hopefully you tried out other places as well. They are probably waiting in acceptance responses. Then if they need a few more , still have it open. Not really fair to leave you hanging. It’s totally rude!

Team 91 is a boys program, get your daughter out of their as soon as possible or you will regret it. I heard they are on their 5th woman's director in 3 years and apparently their last director left a few days before tryouts and went to Jesters who already have so many great coaches. My oldest daughter was there and we left and this is our third year with the Jesters and it is night and day better then 91. My middle daughter is now with 30 Jesters Pink Team and the coaching is great.

91 girls side is nothing like it was a few years ago. 2030 coaches are committed and great. The training can’t be beat w winter academy. Going to be a very solid team