Originally Posted by Anonymous
They are still playing teams that are 2021, thus a year older then them. My son plays for 2022 Terps and we are not an "A" team. Nobody is trying to play down to win a tournament. More so find a level where the kids can be competitive. Last weekend at LI Lax Fest we played "A" and went 0-4 losing ever game by atleast 4 goals. While 91 White a team that has won at least 2 tournaments this season
JDRF and Pro Player and beat us every time we have played, played B, went 5 and 0 blowing put every team they played and won the Chsmpionship. I think before you talk about people trying to play down and win you should do a little research first. Express 2022 Terps does not belong in the A bracket. We will have a hard enough time winning a game against teams that are 1 to 2 years older.

I have a friend whose son plays on the 2022 Terps and he said that they keep bringing down new kids for the tournament. Mostly kids from Farmingdale because one of the coaches is in some way affiliated with or lives in Farmingdale. If this is true, how do the parents of the primary team feel about that?