Not a LE hater, I could honestly care less, but you seem to be one of the few people on this forum that does not understand how LE works, especially if you are looking at things from 2025, I assure you that the team will change quite a bit in the next year or two...again, not posting as a hater, just passing along what has happened with the 2023 team, and the sad part is that all that tinkering with the 2023s has not made the team any better...and don't give me the "sorry your kid got cut" reply, its just reconfirms your ignorance.[/quote]
You do care, you spent time responding.
What tinkering are you talking about? Two years ago they added a few Delbarton kids, lost one kid to wrestling.. I think he already has a few Big 10 D1 offers. This year they might add one kid after losing two to reclassing. (still not sure the reclass 2023 is true)
2025? no one knows what that team will end up being. As of right now, the only solid 2025 team in NJ is BBL. How about we let the kids develop.
2023 offers, we have no idea what those kids want. They could lose a pole and a couple of middies to football offers. They have a few 1400+ SAT kids who might say peace out I'll hire you all in 10 years.
My ignorance.. responding to someone whose son will never understand the value of getting cut because dad runs behind him and tells him it wasn't his fault.