Originally Posted by Anonymous
So your favorite penguin (Igloo) announced they are having a WSYL only team open to kids from any and all clubs. I assume that the result of this will be other club owners forbidding players from playing outside their club or following suit. This from a program who used to advertise themselves as the "anti travel" program, no more that 22 kids and only one team per age group.

Saw that email. I thought there was a WSYL rule about having to have played for the organization for a period of tine? If not this really will take away the legitimacy of the WS. I usually put them on a pedestal of verifying ages etc. Joke

Only have to play in 2 events prior and live within 100 miles of teams home field . Probably how black ops got away with playing this year . Those kids are from multiple clubs

It’s smart. You go to this tourney to win. Might as well show up with the best team possible

You have 2 -2027 teams why not use them?

Pro football has a trade and roster deadline so when a team makes thr playoffs they cannot just grab players of non playoff teams to make an allstar team.

Someone would say this is just 12-13 year old lax but it is essentially the same thing. Or if someone disagrees why have it under Igloo and not Team LI like True National does?? Would it really be an igloo team??