Originally Posted by Anonymous
No I went to a private prep school for 6 years….played for an elite club… catholic school for elementary.
Played D1 played in NCAA National Championship game and was a three time all- american. I only consider myself a two time all american because really anything less then first team is not really an allamerican.

If your son wants to really play elite D 1 get him into a private school. He’ll also get a much better education.
Looks like all your education got you was arrogance. Congrats
No I went to a private prep school for 6 years….played for an elite club… catholic school for elementary.
Played D1 played in NCAA National Championship game and was a three time all- american. I only consider myself a two time all american because really anything less then first team is not really an allamerican.

If your son wants to really play elite D 1 get him into a private school. He’ll also get a much better education.
Looks like all your education got you was arrogance. Congrats

No thanks. My kid goes to a great public with all colors, no token blacks here. And the brown people are more than just kids of Philippine BCPS teachers. He goes to school with S Asians and Jewish kids who parents come from all over to work at the hospitals and universities in Baltimore and don’t buy into BS private schooltradition and want their kids to get a rainbow education too.