Originally Posted by Anonymous
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

The Big 3 of NJ lacrosse but no point to even number this list. Top team changes with pretty much every age group and every season. Sure other clubs may have the occasional stellar team, but not with the consistency of these three. I am NOT saying other clubs don't have top players.

In 2-3 years Tri-State will be the top (pretty much are now), followed by BBL, with Leading Edge falling apart or becoming another Team 91 NJ.

Coming from a 2026 parent of a NJ program, I have to weigh in here. (Not bbl, not tri state , not LE)

What world are you living in to say LE has fallen apart? Take a look at their 2022 recruit list. It’s everything I could look for in terms of opportunity for my kid. Which is why we will be trying out there next year.

We should ask the 2 kids going to Yale, kid going to UPenn, Brown, Villanova, Duke, Bucknell, Rutgers, Army, Holy Cross, Colgate, Hopkins , Loyola , Williams, etc, if LE has “fallen off” for them.

LE attracts the top talent of NJ players that are not completely in bed with their current program, come recruiting time.

I know that their 2024 and 2025 teams added a bunch of studs this year. It’s not a coincidence, kids want to get recruited .