Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
TG loses girls every year from that team cause of the culture andrew brings....... they even lost another this year when its a recruiting year and next year the last. Her HS team was in the LIC and in fact won it. He benched her the whole weekend at LFTC with all those college coaches there. Say what you want about YJ, TG, Jesters, but we can all agree that one of the most disliked names in Long Island lacrosse starts with S and ends in H

I think all clubs lose girls for various reasons The girl who left was screwed, I agree with that. She is a very good player, and didn’t get the playing time she deserved in my opinion. AS tends to have his favorites that he will leave on the field even when they’re not doing anything. That said, this was a bad year to quit a team. What does that teach your daughter and show the coaches? My daughter has had these things happen to her both in HS and club and it taught her to be resilient and work harder. Gotta show the coach why you belong on the field! That said, It is sad how some girls get a free pass and others don’t.

Same garbage on ALL the teams!