Originally Posted by Anonymous
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 NJ Riot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Leading Edge
2. BBL Elite (not Helix)
3. Tristate

The Big 3 of NJ lacrosse but no point to even number this list. Top team changes with pretty much every age group and every season. Sure other clubs may have the occasional stellar team, but not with the consistency of these three. I am NOT saying other clubs don't have top players.

In 2-3 years Tri-State will be the top (pretty much are now), followed by BBL, with Leading Edge falling apart or becoming another Team 91 NJ.

Then why did bbls best players (defensive side) come over to LE for the 24s and 26s 😂. Tri state is on the rise but SHP better stop choking in the finals or that connection will get cut

No way to really project what will happen, but I disagree that Tri State is on the "rise"..they have simply remained consistent, but that consistency has a lot to do with the SHP pipeline, without SHP, Tri State was going to have some challenges. SHP was a lifeline, and I agree that without SHP, Tri State will face some difficulties. LE will simply always be LE, convince a bunch of top kids that LE is the place to be, but if their teams keep underperforming, that will be a problem. As for BBL, a lot remains to be seen, if the expansion is successful, and they get past the management issues that people complain about on this forum, things could go well, but there is still a lot of risk in their new ventures. Also, do not rule out the clubs that do not get all of the hype on this forum, as lacrosse continues to grow in NJ, there will be a demand for clubs other than Tri State, BBL and LE.