Originally Posted by Anonymous
It amazes me how little you know about youth lacrosse. All tournaments are rigged (set up) for the host team to make it to the semifinals. If any one disputes this you have no idea how things work. Here’s a shocker all tryouts- UA, Nike and all showcases have their teams picked before tryouts begin and some don’t even show up for tryouts and make the team.
I love having Mark Coach my son. We left another “elite” club to join 91 because of Marks teaching. He is one of the best instructors of the game , if not the best. Ask Grant Ament and a few other PLL players that worked with Mark individually. My son was a slightly below average player, as most kids are, to 91 helping us get him into an elite private school and now being recruited by all the major colleges offering substantial money ( and there’re many others on the 91 teams that feel the same).
Before you bash someone personally, who you don’t know, you should know some basic background facts. Please name me another club that has as many D1 commitments as Team91 2022! Please name the club and number of kids committed. It’s all due to Mark getting the buy in by the kids to want to be better.
I’m sure you’ll come back with the “break his arms” BS. Again this shows your lack of knowledge of the sport. This is an extremely common term when teaching defense in youth lacrosse... similar to ear holing someone in football. Break his arms is mentioned in most TV broadcast by every announcer.
Please grow up and stop bashing someone you don’t know. You are so envious of Mark it’s beginning to look like a one way man crush!

I've been playing and coaching for close to 40 years at just about every level. I've never ever heard a coach say "break his arms" . Not once ever. Not heard it on a broadcast. Agree that Millon is an excellent teacher of the game, He'd do well to modulate his crazy side - which we all have.