Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Having watched club lacrosse for some time with my older boys and now with my 2026 son , i can honestly say this is an odd age group . Express is clearly number one and Igloo is clearly 2 , no other years has 91 been so irrelevant , usually they figure it out but it certainly seems like a coaching and a talent issue , that being said please don’t put ECE or moose and Express B in the same conversation as 91, that’s a joke !

I guess reality doesn't matter to you. When has Igloo beat 91 recently? Also, 2026 91 added a new coach for the up coming season. They finished this past season very strong with their core kids and a few adds. The top 3 are Express, 91 and Igloo as usual. Nothing odd about this year. Same top three as years past.

Top 3 ? Yes. But after express it’s a big dropoff to number 2. That’s not typical of other years. 91 did pretty bad in the World Series. Without the machine kids they probably wouldn’t have qualified. Igloo didn’t even qualify. Igloo and 91 consistently get beat buy top teams.