Not sure if this thread is more comical or disturbing. Let’s remember that you grown adults are talking about a bunch of 10-11 year olds, with a side of 12s. I sure hope your kids don’t ever read these because they would probably be embarrassed themselves. Hmmm I wonder why cyber bullying is rampant among kids. If you feel so strongly about your comment and can back it up, take ownership and tell everyone who you are and what club you represent. Then, maybe us outsiders would take this forum more seriously. We’d especially know which sidelines to avoid.

More importantly, is your son growing on the team he’s on? Is he having fun? Is he still loving the game? If so, that’s the reason he’s on a team. If you’re not happy, move on and spend your time doing something besides bashing kids, parents, and clubs.

If you are new and looking for a travel team, please for the love of God, do not base your decisions on any of these comments. The posts are anonymous, so credibility is lost. Probably the same few people posting as other teams to stir the pot. Call the clubs. If you can speak to the coaches, try. The coaches may act/feel differently than the clubs and you may walk in to a philosophy that is different form what you’ve been promised. Sometimes the top clubs don’t have the coaching to back up their reputations. Sometimes having coaches who don’t have kids on the team aren’t as vested into the team and do the bare minimum. Go to all the tryouts. Find your son’s fit. Most of all, don’t believe anything on this forum.

As for all the Rebels talk…I can’t imagine the posts being written by actually Rebels parents. May be some salty blood out there pretending to be Rebels parents. Again, this is all anonymous. No credibility.

Do as we tell our own kids…don’t believe everything you read. Silence is Golden. Treat others as you want to be treated. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t speak.