If you don't want to read the whole thing, every NJ team is average to below average. Why are we being outpaced by every other state?

I think NAL showed that everyone here throwing stones also lives in a glass house. What a horrendous showing by NJ across the board. Only two NJ teams made the playoff bracket for the entire event, LE 22s and BBL 24s.

I like the BBL 22s but I think they had a bad weekend. 22 group is tough with it being their last tournament and most kids already through the recruiting process. Kudos to the LE 22s for making the semis.

NJ 23's were bad across the board. Blue Star, BBL, LE wow. Sure Tri-State is supposed to be the best at this age group but where were they playing? Obviously not in the player's control but still would have been nice to see their teams here.
- no insight on the rumor that LE is ducking Blue Star, isn't that out of their hands? If they had some "no blue star" clause then why did the 24s play?

For the 24s, nearly as bad. BBL made the playoffs but were out in the first round. Beat a bad NH team and Legacy's B team to get there. LE put together consolation wins and Blue Star got one.

Overall:
Leading Edge 22s [4-1]....23s [2-3]... 24s [2-3]
Build Blocks- 22s [2-3]....23s [2-3]... 24s [3-2]
Blue Star- 22s [0-5]... 23s [2-2].... 24s [1-4]