Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’m from Long Island. Wolfpack embarrasses us all. Good team, yes. That’s where it stops. The parents are disgusting. So are the players. When they do well, they’re bragging - when they lose #WolfPackUpAndLeave

Gross.
I’m from Long Island. Wolfpack embarrasses us all. Good team, yes. That’s where it stops. The parents are disgusting. So are the players. When they do well, they’re bragging - when they lose #WolfPackUpAndLeave

Gross.

Gross.

The trashy cheating holdback parents calling me disgusting because I inform you cheaters that the top teams from the island DO NOT CHEAT. Listen to yourself. Deceit. Lies. Cheating. Really classy people in Maryland. We all know that not a single kid is on age with any Maryland team that we play. Your dirty little secret is out and has been for almost a decade. So keep up the attempts at a smokescreen by insulting the only ones with true integrity. But there isn’t anyone anywhere that doesn’t know that every one of your teams is made up e
EXCLUSIVELY of CHEATING holdbacks and double holdbacks. Cheat-on Maryland dirt. Since your 2022 age kids are t working. What’s next. College kids?? Hmmm…