Originally Posted by Anonymous
To all you haters out there:

Team 91 Wolfpack went to the NLF National Championship in Amherst this weekend with ZERO holdbacks and three starters out with injury’s. Wolfpack, playing with predominantly backups, played all of the holdback teams and went undefeated to win the National championship leaving absolutely no doubt which team is the #1 team in the country.

No holdbacks
Three starters out
Undefeated National Champion

In the words of my mindless hater… LMFAO”!!!

Gloat all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that your team, coaches and parents will always be remembered in 2024 circles for the ultimate act of legendary poor sportsmanship and cowardice at the NLF two years ago. You lost a game early on, and when confronted with playing in the losers bracket for the remainder of the tournament, you packed up and left early (#wolfpackupandleave). Great life lessons being taught here with this team. When you win, gloat and brag big with zero shred of dignity, humility, graciousness or good sportsmanship. But if you ever lose, blame holdbacks, injuries, a hot summer day, or whatever and then quit and go home. Congratulations.

Amazing that this was posted an hour after their win. Were you on 95S yet? Was your kid in the back seat listening to you give instructions on how to dodge better? For me, I am just happy to see Long Island teams win. #1 in the country....who cares. 3 starters out, who cares, we are all dealing with injuries this packed summer. That is the worst part.
3 big summer tournaments all won by LI teams is satisfaction to most. Happy for the 91 kids, and team. Not for this guy.
#wolfpackupandleave
Just checking, define holdback? does that mean Not born in 2005??

Then why are you ducking everyone this weekend at the NAL? The 91 team site says you are going but you are not on the schedule.
They may win on the field but Wolfpack is clearly a low class organization…..inline with the rest of LI. Dont know how to win and dont know how to lose. Keep bragging. Every time you post something you just come off as more pathetic. Which, in the context of lax is another amazing accomplishment. LI, the cesspool of the world. Racist showing at WSYL. Took it up a level at NLF with the teams fighting and dad getting laid out charging the field……great, no holdbacks. No class either. You can have your titles. You’ve earned every one of them
#litrash #wolfpackupandleave #karen #holdbackswillbeyourboss

That’s a very broad brush you are painting with. I guess where you are from it’s all rainbows and unicorns right? Just post where you are from so we can all admire it from afar. No teams have ever gotten in fights, everyone hugs after the game. I’m sure you and your friends are social justice warriors also. Yeah I agree with you on wolfpack. At least that can bring us all together, like the utopia you are from. But I do want to hear more on the laid out dad, that’s sounds like a good time.