Originally Posted by Anonymous
last week the same TG parents who were told by their club to keep their mouths shut ran to this site to declare themselves the best team in the age group. a week later Andrew was getting schooled and lost his cool when he realized he was in over his head. Coach Smith is not a good coach. TG got totally outcoached by Jesters. TG parentsp drank the Kool aid over the years paying for privates with Andrew. now that the wall ball at 100 hour didn't work are the TG parents getting a refund? why don't you go play for colleen and Christina - you know you want to!!! ha ha

Lol, nobody cares. Club lax wins are nice, but not all that important at this point. Girls are all getting recruited to top programs, and managing college interest. That’s all the parents care about at this point. If your daughter isn’t doing this right now, you should be way more worried about that than who won a game. Trust me!

Trust me
Every single parent cared about that game.

I'm a parent of a TG. This summer I care about only one thing: September 1. Club bragging rights were fun the past few years. I could care less now. They're not in middle school anymore! The fact that you're so hung up on a club lacrosse game is immature and funny. Club bragging rights have turned now to college commitments. We'll see how it all panns out this fall.

You should already be seeing how it panned out. The college coaches reach out (illegally) to the club directors usually as a result from the first or second club summer tournament, requesting the 1-3 players they are interested in to please show up at their camp. A few months before September 1st, you should already know which colleges will be the biggest pushes come September 1st. Most of these coaches definitely bend/break the rules to make sure the recruits know of their interest well before September 1st.

If ur TG let’s hope Hofstra not recruiting u because I m sure some of those emails from other schools interested r lost.
🤷🏻‍♂️
Fact

Trust me, I know how it works. AS has lists of the girls top choices and does a great job advocating for them. All of my daughters top choices have been actively engaging with coach and we are clear where she stands. Come September try not to be too jealous at the Impressive TG and YJ commitments. Unless you’re one top the top two on Jesters ( girls who made US) Don’t be so quick to dismiss Hofstra, it would be a reach school for your daughter!

Last edited by BOTC_EVENTS; . Reason: Duplicate quotes