Originally Posted by Anonymous
last week the same TG parents who were told by their club to keep their mouths shut ran to this site to declare themselves the best team in the age group. a week later Andrew was getting schooled and lost his cool when he realized he was in over his head. Coach Smith is not a good coach. TG got totally outcoached by Jesters. TG parentsp drank the Kool aid over the years paying for privates with Andrew. now that the wall ball at 100 hour didn't work are the TG parents getting a refund? why don't you go play for colleen and Christina - you know you want to!!! ha ha

Lol, nobody cares. Club lax wins are nice, but not all that important at this point. Girls are all getting recruited to top programs, and managing college interest. That’s all the parents care about at this point. If your daughter isn’t doing this right now, you should be way more worried about that than who won a game. Trust me!

Trust me
Every single parent cared about that game.

I'm a parent of a TG. This summer I care about only one thing: September 1. Club bragging rights were fun the past few years. I could care less now. They're not in middle school anymore! The fact that you're so hung up on a club lacrosse game is immature and funny. Club bragging rights have turned now to college commitments. We'll see how it all panns out this fall.