Originally Posted by Anonymous
Word is Leading Edge 2024 is gonna blow up. Kids who are good are leaving for BBL & Tristate. They won’t be left with much if true.

If my son was a top player on LE I would be an stunad to have him leave. Their top players consistently get recruited by top college programs.

So does those other clubs. Why not go where your team will play in the winners bracket on Sunday, which is where the college coaches are? No one watches the consolation games which is where Leading Edge now lives.

This past weekend.. NLF- LE in consolation bracket (they won 1 game? the entire tournament). Pinnacle- Tristate and BBL in winners bracket. Tristate looked good. They gave Mad Dog National a good fight.

Yea that is a tough go for sure. I know they have a couple key injured players but that’s no excuse. I would not be surprised if some talented players were at tryouts though. I am also hearing a pretty significant player is making a move to LE. Time will tell, that’s for sure.
Not justifying LE crappy play but Pinnacle and NLF are not at the same level. The top 4 teams at Pinnacle are good, the rest not so much. Are you sure that Mad Dog National had their top kids or were they playing for WCS this weekend?

There's nothing one can do about it bec every single team is in the same situation (injuries, etc). With your logic, Eclipse would've should've won NLF if they had all their players (which I know for a fact they had injuries). 91 claims they were missing players and won. Now what?