Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is no one talking about the breaking news today!!!!! BBL taking over team turnpike!! What a moveee!! Oh my gosh turnpike is such a great opportunity for them to really get a strong hold on all of that talent!!

Cha Ching Cha Ching. Ring those registers! Bubble rent is due !
Who is the VC behind BBL acquisitions or are they getting these clubs in a fire sale?
NJ clubs needed consolidation. It was just a matter of time. BBL National will field a strong team from entire state. This is good for NJ Lax.

This is not good for NJ lax, nor is it good for BBL when kids jump ship because they do not make the "elite" team. BBL has a good program, not sure why they think that this is s a good move. There will be many unhappy parents and players on the perceived "B" teams. I saw BBL 2024 play at Pinnacle last weekend, the team is very good, seems like BBL can be competitive with their existing model.

I tend to agree. It very well can water down the brand that they have built. Almost like what happened to tri state years back when they started expanding and having too many teams.