Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know exactly what I am talking about. I am the one who gets them into the private schools and Im not affiliated with 91 and yes I recommend they hold back a year so they can get up to speed acedemically before high school. Typically we are lucking to get 1 out of 35 public school applicants in any private school. Facts are facts! You can go back to your little tizzy rant about Milon but his is the only program in Maryland where we find kids ( multiple) who are capable of making varsity as freshman. I have already heard from numerous top D1 coaches about 91’s 2024s.
I have also helped a few kids from other club teams find a private high school and who played as freshman.

You are just plain FOS. This is so far from the truth that you are actually believing your own lies. This is really pathetic. You need professional help asap, before you completely go off the deep end. Just look at the message above that you posted. It is loaded with typos/misspellings and yet you are stating you are the leader dealing with private schools. Please, get help! .