Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm going to say this there aren't truths or non-truths there's somewhere in between and that's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can 100% believe clubs are "hooking" players up. It has happened to my kids not on BBL though.

Wow! Your kids (how many?) were "hooked up"? They're that good huh. Must be nice saving tens of thousands in club fees. /s

My man you have some reading comprehension issues!!!!!!!! How many kids??????? Bro stop jocking me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lax for the kids cost me approx $30k a year. Buddy money ain't a thing to me BUT and get this cause it's the crux of what I've been conveying, "it's about being on the right team and playing a style of lacrosse my kids will potentially play at the D1 level"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever on here got the scoop that Tyler Russell was out from BBL could not have been more wrong. Not only is he not leaving, looks like he got a promotion to oversee national program as well. BBL sent out email this afternoon.

I thought the same thing when I read that email, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta take the interwebs with a grain of salt!! Thats the only thing I'm salty about, YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!