Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure if it's true but was told BBL 2025 coaches went to LE tryout and wrote down BBL players that were there. Was also told they are offering free tuition to the top players off LE if they will move to BBL and free tuition to their top players to keep them at BBL.

Has travel lacrosse really gotten to this point? I understand hardships. Please tell me these are hardships and they aren't trying to buy players.

Cannot speak to what was said or not said, but this seems like a violation of NCAA amateur policy. I don’t know the rules explicitly so keyword here is “seems”
Don't believe everything you hear on the interwebs. Think about it for a sec.. top players from LE??? free tution for them? have you seen them play? They are barely competitive. Think man.. think.

Exactly, don't believe everything you hear, unless it's said to you. That coach that was at the callbacks for LE, also trains (private) a lot of LE players

That guy trains nobody. Let's be honest. It also doesn't make it less weird that he showed up to a competitor clubs tryout.