Originally Posted by Anonymous
The one that did it all the time had an agreement with the coaches to be the main draw girl even though the percentages were awful and consistently turning the ball over, but the coaching staff never made any changes. Constantly hurt the team.

MD United is the King (or Queen) of brokering deals. Director makes deals all of the time to bring girls over to her club. She never makes these decisions based on what's best for everyone - including the current players, only what is best for herself. And it usually comes down to two reasons why...1) Money in her pocket 2) Player will not be going to a competitive club. It is never what is best for the actual player or the team. She will easily demote or discard current players for someone shiny and new. She did it with the 2 players on the 22 team and she did it with the eastern shore girls she lured over on the 23 and 24 teams. She easily moved girls down to the West team to make room for 2 players who had played on M&D Black one year prior. All right before the important recruiting time too. And they were the first two college recruits on that team. She has ZERO loyalty to the girls who have been with her for years. I'm so glad I moved my oldest away from MD United before all of that happened. Best move we ever made.

Last edited by TM@BOTC; . Reason: cannot name names or innuendos that are obvious to who that person is