Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey not my post but I am 100% for telling it like it is on the interwebs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see how BBL could end up in a bad spot if AH isn't careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a BBL family with multiple kids in the program. If and when the time comes we may have to jump to another program!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get several emails, phone calls, and in person aggressive recruiting from some of the top clubs in the area. Its not an "IF" or "CAN" my kids play but about being on a LC that "PLAYS" lacrosse and is successful at it!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WSYL showing let me in on a little secret that "HERO" ball is in the building and BBL is A-OK with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering who the "HERO" ball is? The game I watched on ESPN was an exceptional group of very talented 2025s representing NJ. BBL looks like they "play" and are successful. What more could you want for your kid's team to be?

Well then I guess Team 91 and I figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again I didn't get my education from playing NJ ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that's where the discrepancies lie!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone's salty, or their kid didn't get to play