Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard bbl is losing their youth director but trying not to say anything until after tryouts….

Sorry meant to be more specific in my first post. When you say youth director can I assume you mean the "central" youth director??????? To my recollection the "north" has a YD as well. Thanks just a parent trying to figure out if I should keep my kids in the program. Like I said it's getting pretty crappy on the BBL side of things as far as dealing with the parents concerns and questions as well as tournament logistics (BBL didn't register our team for a tourney and scrambled last minute and provided a subpar alternate tourney) also canceling practices due to WSYL for teams not in WSYL cause I guess those teams don't matter and now not making up the practices but yet going to tourneys when the boys haven't practiced in 3 weeks. All to say we got ROCKED by some nationally competitive programs, just embarrassed!!!!

2025 only had 3 WSYL practices before going to the World Series. The only practice that was cancelled was one because 2025 was in Maryland on Thursday of that week? And 2026 Helix had practices the week before 4th of July. What team are you referring to?