One percent was ok but the quality of players as a whole and team play was not even close to juniors open and some of the other showcases. Instead of coaches trying to put in a basic offense and defense with an hour practice they ran drills and did stick skills. Some of the most selfish playing seen in a long time in games and very sloppy. I don’t even think I saw an offense cycle the ball once. Games of fast breaks and high scoring and kids doing too much. FOGOs had a lot of reps. There was no flow to any of the games. A lot of the all star picks were bs. No idea how some of the kids were picked. Evaluations were terrible. I don’t think when evaluating a person - bad plays, turnovers offset a good play. Many went off reputation where many of those same kids didn’t play that well. Also lots of 91 kids from all their regional teams. I think one of the all star teams had 8 of them. Go figure since it’s run by my lacrosse tournaments. I think many of the players that have done these are one and done. Not sure how effective this showcase is if they plan to run twice a year. Gear very nice though.